Tasmania Online FarmPoint Tasmania
Advanced Search
Printer Friendly Page 

Permits, Forms & Fees

Provides links to permits, application forms and their associated fees.

  Links (FarmPoint is not responsible for the content of the websites linked to below. The link does not constitute any form of endorsement.)

AgVet Chemicals - licences and certificates (DPIPWE)

Licences for agricultural & veterinary chemicals in Tasmania. Includes training information.

Australian Business Licence and Information Service

A one-stop-shop on the Commonwealth, State and Local Government controls required when operating a business (or occupation) in Tasmania. Includes licenses, permits, approvals, registrations, codes of practices, standards, guidelines, etc.

Cadastral Search Request (DPIPWE)

For searching survey information by mail, fax or email.

Certificate of Competency to Use Agricultural and/or Veterinary Chemicals

If you apply agricultural chemical products for a commercial spraying business, you must hold a Certificate of Competency that is relevant to the type of work you do.

Crop Protection Permits and Regulations (DPIPWE)

Crop Protection Permits (CPP) are issued to landowners and land managers who need to control or prevent browsing damage by wildlife species.

Drivers' Licences in Tasmania

Information on Driver Licences in Tasmania

NLIS Allflex tags

Provides a link to the order forms for Allflex NLIS tags. Return the completed forms to livestock agents, who will then forward them on for processing.

Property Registration for Livestock Identification (PICs)

Application forms for Property Identification Codes (PICs) in Tasmania.

Rainbow trout for farm dams

Application form for stocking trout in farm dams

Recreational Game Licences in Tasmania

Recreational game licences authorise the taking of game, i.e. deer, wild duck, mutton-bird (non-commercial), wallaby (non-commercial), brown quail and pheasant during open seasons. This site contains links to bag limits, application forms, etc.


TASMAP is the Tasmanian Government's base mapping arm, supplying a wide range of topographic maps including series, national park and tourist maps, a comprehensive street atlas and other mapping products.

Transport Licence Forms

This site provides forms for a licence, an exemption, a duplicate of licence, or an application to drive a public passenger vehicle.

Transport Registration Forms

This site provides access to forms to register a vehicle, apply for a concession or exemption, transfer a registration and when nominating home garage address.