Individuals and enterprises affected by the floods in 2016 are encouraged to submit applications for assistance before the 31 March 2017 cut-off date.
Primary Producer Clean-up Grants:
- Grants of up to $10 000 for clean-up and restoration activities.
- For primary producers in eligible local government areas.
- Contact AgriGrowth Tasmania on 6777 2233 or AGT.Admin@dpipwe.tas.gov.au
Flood Recovery Loan Scheme:
Agricultural Landscape Rehabilitation Scheme:
- A call for proposals under a $2 million rehabilitation scheme.
- For private landowners and communities in eligible local government areas.
- Nominations will be accepted up to 31 March, but if you would like technical advice, an initial expression of interest must be submitted by 15 March.
- Contact NRM North on 1300 043 116 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial counselling and support is also available through Rural Business Tasmania on 1800 883 276.
(From Tasmanian Government media release - 10 March 2017)